The following are organisations based in Calgary that offer inclusive services/support/education.
- Calgary Communities Against Sexual Assault (CCASA) | CCASA provides accessible and inclusive support and services to address the needs of survivors of sexual abuse and assault, as well as those of their family and the greater community. For more information on CCASA, the services the provide, and to access their support and information phone lines, visit their website.
- Calgary Outlink Center For Gender and Sexual Diversity | The Calgary Outlink Center promotes and provides support and community connectedness for all gender and sexually diverse people.
- Calgary Sexual Health Centre | The Calgary Sexual Health Centre is a not-for-profit organisation that provides evidence-informed, non-judgmental sexual and reproductive health programs and services. They serve the Calgary community in a wide variety of ways, including offering counselling, the operation of the WiseGuyz program, hosting the Gender Creative Families Night, and much more.
The following print resources are recommended by Little Shop of Pleasures. When possible, shop links are provided.
- The 5 Love Languages, by Gary Chapman | This book, by Dr. Gary Chapman, is a favourite of LSOP owners Chris and Don, and a frequent talking point in their intimacy workshops. The book can be purchased online here, and a PDF of the Love Languages test can be found here.
- Venus on Fire, Mars on Ice, by Dr. John Gray | Another favourite of Chris and Don's. The list "100 Oxytocin-Producing Activities a Woman Can Engage In" from the best-selling book is used as a resource in their intimacy workshops.