August 5th, 2020
The City of Calgary's COVID-19 Face Coverings Bylaw came into effect on the 1st of August. As part of our company's plan to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure within our stores, we will continue to enforce our mandatory face covering policy. We understand that some may be unable to wear masks due to medical or physical conditions- should you or a person in your care be unable to wear a face covering, we ask that you consider our alternative methods of shopping, including ordering online and having items shipped to your door, ordering online for same day curbside pickup, or calling ahead to reserve an item for curbside payment and pickup. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any questions regarding this or other COVID-19 policies.
Our stores continue to maintain our enhanced safety protocols, which include regularly sanitizing frequently touched surfaces within our storefronts. We kindly request that customers intending to shop in person read the following, non-negotiable policies:
- Everyone who enters the store is required to wear a mask or suitable face covering that shields the nose and mouth. Disposable masks can be provided for those who require them.
- If the door is locked during open hours we are at capacity and customers will be let in on a 'one in, one out' basis.
- Everyone is required to sanitize their hands and or put on a clean pair of gloves upon entering.
- Everyone is required to adhere to physical distancing recommendations and maintain a distance of 2 meters from others.
- Packages cannot be opened by staff or customers, and lingerie and apparel cannot be tried on.
- We are not currently accepting cash payments. VISA, Mastercard, and debit are accepted.
- Our 90-day warranty policy is in effect, although we ask that customers please do not bring defective products into the stores and instead contact [email protected] for assistance with warranty-related questions.
On behalf of the LSOP team, we thank you for your patience and understanding.